I'm going to try and list the acts that I caught at Glastonbury 2010 while I can still remember what happened!
Thursday
Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
- The Kleptones (Dance West)
- The Magic Numbers (The Other Stage)
- Joshua Radin (The Other Stage)
- The Stranglers (The Other Stage)
- The Courteneers (The Other Stage)
- Snoop Dogg (The Pyramid Stage)
- Vampire Weekend (The Pyramid Stage)
- Florence + The Machine (The Other Stage)
- Hot Chip (The Other Stage)
- Groove Armada (John Peel Stage)
- The Orb (Clubhenge)
- DJ Zorro (The Pussy Parlure)
Saturday
- Reef (The Other Stage)
- Brother Ali (West Holts)
- The Phenomenal Handclap Band (West Holts)
- Seasick Steve (The Pyramid Stage)
- The Dead Weather (The Pyramid Stage)
- Shakira (The Pyramid Stage)
- The Orb (The Glade)
- Candi Staton (The Park)
- George Clinton and Parliament (West Holts)
- Wonkavision (Arcadia)
- ++ some craziness in Block 9 and Shangri-laa...
Sunday
- Paloma Faith (The Pyramid Stage)
- Temper Trap (The Other Stage)
- The Drums (John Peel Stage)
- MGMT (The Other Stage)
- Faithless (The Pyramid Stage)
- Stevie Wonder (The Pyramid Stage)
- Lucas (Glade Lounge)
- Tristan (Glade Lounge)
1 comment:
What an awesome line up! I cant imagine watching Snoop Dogg and Stevie wonder in the same week!
Post a Comment